The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fluff

Jay-sus, what be up with me as of late? I turned into a cream puff with a soft and sickley sweet inner goo. blech, I used to take some pride in being tough, irreverent, shocking and offensive. I also took pride in that when men met me, they wondered just how much larger my balls were compared to theirs. And when I was younger, if they asked nicely, I'd gladly show them. Now I'm all, please don't touch me, I'm not in the right frame of mind- WTF?...and even worse, I can't type the words motherfucking cocksucker without worry what people will think. Oye-ve! What the hell happened?

Now I am an average joe writer making average joe commentaries about an average joe existence. I don't mind being an average joe, I just don't want to act or write like one.

Something must be done about this...and how.

1 comment:

frank said...

Welcome to my world! Complimentary coffee and doughnuts every morning. Both stale like the decor and the writing.

Holy shit, leave while you still have the chance.