The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bleeding all over the place

The Monthly Rag is International! It has been read in places like Africa, London, Singapore, South America and Australia! The search results are mainly from people who are interested in copraphilia or urologia and also, Clint Coxwell keeps clicking on the site. (Quit stalking me stalker!) I think he just wants to see if there are any more posts about him and dammit, now there is. (con artist: 2, me: 1)

Even though my resolution was to not drink before noon, I suppose that now I have an alleged international fan base of 2 followers, I should consider making steady and consistent withdrawals from my head bank and post more topics related to sexual fetishes and psychotic liars.

No comments: