The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SoCal Edison Needs a Light Bulb

So today my poor soul was subjected to what I like to call the "corporate training bra" drone. Southern California Edison cashed a check but then forgot to post it to my account. The gal who answered the phone had not a clue as to how to help me. She kept putting me on hold to "ask her supervisor". When I finally got Donald, the super, on the phone, I was about ready to get all crazy asian lady with expired coupons at the check-out line on his ass.

Bitches, I better see a credit to my account or someone is gonna die. and when I say die, I mean I will take a months worth of my own personal urine, bury it underground for a year, add jalapeno pepper seeds with blood clots from local abortion clinic trash bin and sell it to your ignorant ass for a buck fifty by telling you it is the elixir of youth...oh there is youth in there all right...

Just give me my money bitches; we all know I am too lazy to actually pee in a jar.

No comments: