The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Running Around in Circles

Skraggle and I have this new thing we like to do in the evenings to have some fun. I'll give you one guess and it doesn't involve a stunted penis.

We are running like a bubbling brook, running like a snotty nose, running like the wind, running 'cause we can. Or at least I can; my old man is briskly walking.

I have a goal, I want to run the Pasadena 5K in November 2008. Admittedly, my goals are not lofty; I do not want to run for a cure or to fight homelessness or even to feed the children. I want to run so that I can hold on to my man. I have noticed lately that he has been eyeballing 15 year old high school boys on the Arcadia Soccer team and if I don't run these boobs off, I know I'll lose him forever.

No comments: