The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fishing for Compliments



This was my third year going deep sea fishing with Neal, Gerry and the rest of the gang. I actually awoke on time with a little help from Skraggle who used his foot by firmly planting it on my backside and pushed me out of the bed. After last year's late start whereby I awoke late after a long hot night of steamy sex, I made it to the port 37 minutes late, but just in time to jump on the boat as it left the dock.

This year, instead of playing with balls, we watched them run around the bases with Masa, Corazon and Kelsie at the Dodger Stadium. Needless to say, we got home fairly late and I got to bed even later. My lady love, Skraggle, was kind enough to make me a gallon of coffee as I blindly stumbled outta of the house, in the dark. As I was backing out of the driveway, he hands me the cooler and said, "don't even think about coming home without dinner tonight." ...and with a peck on the cheek, I was off!

This year's excursion proved to be very lucrative for me. I just went to have a good time with Neal and the Gang. Not only did I get to spend my day with some good friends and meet some cool new people, I caught a 17 pound Yellow Tail along the backside of Catalina Island and won the jackpot prize, 85 bones!

Yeah bitches! Not only am I wanted by the gents, this trip has sealed my reputation as being very popular with the fishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

17 lbs. of yellow tail!?!?! That's a shitload of awesome sashimi. Now i know the story since like me, you don't have time to answer your g-damn e-mail. Have a great weekend! - Tempura Ass