The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ice Cream? I Scream...

So I am jogging along the track at Arcadia High School when I see 2 girls strolling along the numbers 4 and 5 lanes. I really have no problem with that; I feel you have to go at your own pace. But when your pace also involves holding your purse while you scoop ice cream in your mouth while you meander along the middle of the track...

Whatever. Do what you need to do to assuage the guilt, but seriously, the next time I see these gals with their ice cream cups lollygagging on what I now consider MY track, I plan to run up behind them, kick them in their gluttonous maximus, and steal their ice cream.

What are they going to do, chase me?

No comments: