The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Creative Juices

I am working on this piece at work that requires a lot of creativity on a deadline, which is fast approaching...I'm usually good at this, I thrive off of tight deadlines and schedules and the pressure, but for some reason, this time, it still isn't happening. It's as though my writer's muse took a vacation and forgot to write me a note. I also notice that when I am stupidly happy, my creativity likes to poke around in the background. Why do I have to be one of those people who only do good work in crisis? How do I nudge it back into the foreground? In case you were wondering, this is my attempt to get the juices flowing again. and if you have gotten this far in the post, you must be a fan because I'm bored and falling asleep just sitting here writing this crap.

1 comment:

Fire Ninja said...

If I leave a comment, does that mean I'm pathetic for reading this?