The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Self Deprecation

If I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times...I fucking hate stupid people. They make me go in a blind rage and then a sullen, saliva dripping stupor because I'm not sure how to wipe the planet of this scourge of stupidity that's spreading like a Malibu wild fire.

If you're not sure if I'm referring to you, then I probably am. Fucking fuckers. Stupid ass licks...

(I felt kind of dirty for writing bad words on my blog, reminds me of the days when I would scream as loud as I could into my pillow, "I hate that fucking hypocritical, right-winged, christian, mother." She never heard me, but if she did, she would have surely used liquid soap in my mouth and not the bar)

...and, yes, sometimes I hate myself. No one appears to be immune.

No comments: