The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Home bitter-sweet Home

Some of y'alls have been wondering what the heck has been going on in our household and I know you are DYING to get the scoop first hand. You're wondering what happened with Spend-free April amongst other things, but more emphasis on other things.

It was interesting and I am still trying to piece it all together in a logical and accurate manner. I am gathering my thoughts and wits about me before I make an official commentary. Or I may never spill the beans of what happened between these four walls over the past few days, but I do know this...we both did the best to our abilities.

With that said, I would just like to say one more thing before I shut this part of my life out forever:

Good luck and I sincerely wish you the best.

No comments: