The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom's Day

This post is dedicated to my Mom. I love my mom. I once bet someone that my mom was the best mom in the world. I won the bet because over time, my mom proved to be constant, supportive and ever-present.

My mom has been the one person who has ALWAYS believed in me. ALWAYS. Her latest advice to me was so profound yet such a simple truth, it is hard to believe that I don't call her 10 times a day.

I love you Mom and I hope Cole will feel the same way about me as I do about you as an adult. That would be the greatest gift ever. And no, that is not the only gift you are getting for Mother's Day this year, you're just going to have to wait a few days...

I LOVE you Mom!!!

No comments: