The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friends

Why do we not realize the value of our friends until crisis hits us? I don't mean to be all sentimental and what not, but if it weren't for all of the people in my life who have rallied around me during one of the hardest times in my life, I am not sure how I could have gotten out of bed on some mornings.

Thank you friend for mowing the lawn for me when I was pretty sure I would have mowed my leg off. By the way, a good way to drop a few pounds permanently, but not recommended. Thank you friend for coming over and letting me cry on your shoulders, all night long. Thank you friend for inviting me over and making me dinner and letting me cry on your shoulders, all night long. Thank you friend for talking on the phone with me almost every night, letting me cry in your ear, all night long. and thank you friend for sending me emails during the day, reminding me that I am going to be fine.

If I don't say this enough: to all of my friends, I love you and I thank you.

4 comments:

City Elf said...

we love you too. :)

<3

Fire Ninja said...

Don't worry, your lawn will be mowed as needed. I may even trim the bush.

jjomomma said...

Ninja,
Don't you need your whacker to trim the bush?

jjomomma said...

City Elf,

When I say I love you, I really mean; let's bone.