The Monthly Rag

Maybe this should be called the daily poop...But that would imply posts would go up on a daily basis and that shit just aint gonna happen.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Packing up and moving to Utah

No really, seriously, I am packing up my shit and moving to Utah, the state that allows polygamy. Marcus and Shawna, will you guys be my lawfully wedded couple? To love and to hold, in sickness and in health, and all the rest of it?

What a smokin' hot couple. They have going on in all departments. Here is my proposal, we could tag team all night fueled by real affection and tenderness and then clean the house naked!

Nothing says "I do" like great sex and a hot ass on a sqeaky clean countertop.

3 comments:

saucy minx said...

You had me at squeaky clean countertops. That's so hot.

Fire Ninja said...

You can move, but if you come back, I'm not re-painting any rooms! ;)

jjomomma said...

We have a lot to do to plan for the wedding.

Ninja, how hard would it be to get the property re-zoned with Utah tags?